Pimples is caused as a result of a bacterium that lives on the surface of your skin..
The best way to get rid of pimples fast is to use natural home remedies. It is the only known effective and proven method that has been scientifically proven to get rid of acne. Listed below are some free steps that you can follow to get rid of pimples quickly at home.
How To Get Rid Of Pimple Fast:
1. Do you know that a common home ingredient like your toothpaste is very effective in treating pimples. Apply toothpaste to the pimple at night before going to bed. This will reduce the swelling and will also get rid of the pimples the next morning.
2. Place ice or ice shavings onto the pimples problem area a few times throughout the day. This will also reduce the swelling but most importantly it will make the pimples infection less noticeable.
3. Try not to consume bad foods or foods going thru processing. Eat more vegetables and fruits, like carrots, oranges, apples, cucumbers etc. Avoid fatty or oily foods, as they may worsen your pimples infections.
4. Drink at least 8-10 cups of water per day. Water helps the body to stay hydrated and it also helps the body to flush out toxins.
5. Another good way to get rid of acne fast is to make sure that you relax very well and you eliminate any form of stress. Stress can cause acne or pimples to breakout.
6. You should try to get enough sleep at night. Sleep will make your immune system very strong and ready to fight any bacteria away from the body. Get at least 8 hours sleep daily.
7. You should not use makeup and body moisturizers that are oil based. This will worsen you zits infection.
8. A very good natural way to get rid of blackheads or pimples is to use garlic. Massage the affected area a few times daily for about one week. This will get rid of your whiteheads or pimples.
9. Use tea tree oil on your pimples. This oil has good anti bacterial, anti septic, and anti fungal properties, that helps the skin to recover back to it natural look. This is a popular home remedy used for getting rid of acne.
10. Always wash your face or areas that are prone to pimples infection daily. This will prevent the pimples from spreading.
Getting rid of pimples is not often easy but know that the only proven, best way to get rid of blackheads, whitehead, acne or pimples is through the use and application of natural home remedies.